Donations to the Foundation
The community’s support is essential in helping us help our schools. MEF is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
The following are just a few examples of how your donation will help Munster schools!
- Eads Sensory Room
- First Robotics Team
- Gateway to Technology 3D Printer
- Health Class CPR Manikins
- Indiana Day
- iPads for Structured Learning Classrooms
- LEGO League
- Project Lead the Way
- Sectional Clinic with Professional Musicians
- Visual Demonstrations Integrating Technology
- We the People
- Ascend Math
- Digital Cameras
Tributes, Memorials, Wills, and Estate Endowments
Learn more about Nick, Nancy, and Mary Yakovatz's (pictured above in the background) generous gift of $100,000 from their estate to the Munster Education Foundation, which was the first of its kind and led the way for future families to name MEF in their estate.