The following are just a few examples of how your donation will help Munster schools!
- Eads Sensory Room
- First Robotics Team
- Gateway to Technology 3D Printer
- Health Class CPR Mannequins
- Indiana Day
- iPads for Structured Learning Classrooms
- LEGO League
- Project Lead the Way
- Sectional Clinic with Professional Musicians
- Visual Demonstrations Integrating Technology
- We the People
- Ascend Math
- Digital Cameras
Donations to the Foundation
The community’s support is essential in helping us help our schools. MEF is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Tributes, Memorials, Wills, and Estate Endowments
Learn more about Nick, Nancy, and Mary Yakovatz's (pictured above in the background) generous gift of $100,000 from their estate to the Munster Education Foundation, which was the first of its kind and led the way for future families to name MEF in their estate.