Honor a loved one or commemorate someone with a special memorial donation to MEF. Your gift will support a legacy of innovative and experiential learning within the School Town of Munster.
Your honoree or their family (for memorial gifts) will be notified of the generous gift you have made in their name (or you can remain anonymous).
You can write a special message of dedication for your honoree, which MEF will share with the honoree or family (for memorial gifts).
Donate $50 or more and you will also have the choice to list your honoree's name on our website.
- Memorial gifts in honor of Amanda Jez
- Memorial gifts in honor of Tom Largus
- Over $4,000 in honor of Ed Woodward
- Cal and Cathy Bellamy in honor of Robert M. (Bob) Hess
- Helen and Warren Engstrom in honor of Robert M. (Bob) Hess
- Linda Hess in memory of Richard Komyatte
- Memorial gifts in honor of Mary Ann Pancheri, Mac Randolph, and Eva Minz & Terry White
- Serena Chen in honor of her son Bill
How will your gift be used?
These donations enable MEF to carry out our mission through funding innovative and experiential experiences within all five Munster Schools. MEF is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.